On April 12, 2017, ATHENA Akron will Honor Established Women Leaders in New Positions at a Reception at the Fairlawn Country Club
ATHENA Akron will honor established women leaders who are new to their position at a reception held at Fairlawn Country Club on April 12, 2017 from 4:30 to 6:30 pm.
We are accepting nominations for women who are leaders in their field – women who have reached an exceptional level of achievement. Here is the information to nominate an established woman leader who is new to her position during this last year. Nominations are being accepted until April 1, 2017.
Criteria and Information:
- Anyone can nominate (and you can nominate yourself)
- The woman leader must already be an established leader, even before she has accepted the new position
- For this event, certifications and registrations are not considered new positions.
- The new position must be significant, deserving of outstanding recognition of this women’s leadership in the Akron community.
What type of promotion/position meets the definition?
Examples might include:
● Non-profit: President/CEO, Executive Directors
● Elected Officials
● Corporate/Healthcare/Banking: Executives
● Education: Dean/Provost
● Legal/Accounting/Consulting: Partner
Make a Nomination:
Please complete the form below with the following information:
- Your Name
- Your Phone Number
- Name of the woman you are nominating
- Her new title
- The name of the organization with which she is affiliated.
- Her office address
- Her phone number
By including all this information, we can better review the nomination and formally invite the Woman Leaders in a New Position to be honored at the reception.